Data responsible agency’s name and address.
The data responsible authority as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation is the
DEPRAG (Zhengzhou) Technology Co., Ltd.
8th Floor, Building 7, East District, University Science and Technology Park
High-tech Zone 450001
Phone +(86) 135 3785 6014
This Privacy Statement details how we treat you when you visit our web pages, purchase products, join email services, request information, register for the site, enter a contest, participate in a promotion, use any other interactive part of our site, communicate with us via social media Communications, and personal data revealed in the context of an actual or potential business or employment relationship with us (collectively, “Data Subjects”).
Data subject rights
If your personal data has been processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of data protection law. As the data responsible authority, you have the following rights against us:
- (1) You have the right to know whether and what personal data we process about you.
- (2) You have the right to correct and delete these personal data.
- (3) You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data about you.
- (4) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time due to your particular circumstances. This objection does not apply to our legal obligation or right to collect, process or use this data.
- (5) In addition, you have the right to withdraw any previous consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data at any time, with effect in the future. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- (6) You have the right to data portability.
- (7) To exercise your rights or to obtain information and/or explanations about your rights, please contact us by email or post (Mail: mailbox). We will be happy to provide you with information about your personal data in our database upon your request. This information is free.
- (8) In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
What data is collected and stored
1. The types of information we may have about you include:
(1) Data or categories of data:
(a) As with any website, our servers automatically and temporarily collect the following information and store it in server log files transmitted by your browser (unless you have disabled it):
- The domain name or IP address of the computer making the request
- File requests from clients (data about filenames and full internet addresses)
- HTTP response code
- The website you are visiting (Referrer URL)
- Date and time of the server request
- Browser type and version
- The operating system used by the requesting computer
(b) The following data is collected from customers when using the Platform for customer inquiries. Mandatory information required for processing is marked separately at entry, other information is voluntary:
- Academic title
- Preferred method of communication
- VAT number
- Receive emails for electronic invoices
- driver code
- Permit number
- Company Name
- Customer Number
- owner name
- The street and house number where the company is located
- Company address supplement
- Company zip code
- Company Location
- State/Province where the company is located
- Country where the company is located
(2) Data subject:
- (a) Homepage users
- (b) our customers
- (c) employees of our clients
- (d) Partners of our clients
- (e) Our employees
What is the purpose of collecting and storing data? How are you going to use it?
DEPRAGDental needs to process a certain amount of your personal data for various reasons. DEPRAGDental processes your personal data only in accordance with applicable law, which may include:
- a) manage our business relationship with you, such as: (i) processing your transactions; (ii) managing and maintaining your account; (iii) answering your questions and comments and providing customer support; (iv) setting up DEPRAG Oral Loyalty Program Account; (v) Assign a Regional Sales Manager or equivalent as your dedicated Account Manager
- b) Marketing, advertising and public relations, such as: (i) recommending our business and products to you; (ii) providing you with information you request about our company, products and services; (iii) for marketing purposes To provide you with information or samples about our product range for the purpose of; (iv) to contact you by email, telephone or post; (v) to provide you with content relevant to your interests and geographic area to customize your experience on our website;
- c) maintenance and statistics, such as: (i) helping diagnose problems with our servers; administering the website and compiling extensive statistics; (ii) updating and maintaining our website;
- d) recruitment purposes, such as; (i) assessing your interest in employment and contacting you about your possible employment with Dentsply Sirona; (ii) processing your application, monitoring recruitment statistics, and comply with government reporting requirements; and
- f) Research and product development, for example, we may use information about your product experience to help us improve our products.
Legal basis for processing personal data
As long as we obtain the consent of the data subject when processing our business involving personal data, such consent will be the legal basis.
If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the performance of the contract shall be the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations necessary to carry out pre-contract measures.
If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation of our company, that legal obligation will serve as the legal basis.
If the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person necessitate the processing of personal data, these vital interests shall serve as the legal basis.
If the processing is to protect the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not take precedence over the first above-mentioned interests, this legitimate interest shall be the legal basis for processing.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may withdraw any consent you have previously given to us, or object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons at any time. In some cases, withdrawing your consent to the use or disclosure of personal data by DEPRAGDental will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain DEPRAGDental products or services.
Disclosure of Information Related to Data Subjects
We aim to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data while complying with legal obligations. We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose this information to any third party, except as described in the above Privacy Statement, or as disclosed to you when we collect data for the purposes above. We may disclose your personal data in accordance with and where permitted by applicable law in the following circumstances:
- To our affiliates, branches or joint offices;
- To ensure compliance with legal obligations, for example, we need to disclose certain information to tax authorities;
- To protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems;
- Facilitate our outsourced service providers, suppliers or distributors in order to provide contractual services, merchandise or extended services to our customers and website visitors; Special promotions and administration of any loyalty points programs;
- For the purpose of joint venture, cooperation, financing, sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar activities; and
- To any other third party with your consent.
You will find links to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram on our website. Data (original page, username (if you are logged in to the respective service), IP address) will only be transmitted to the platform operator when you click on the corresponding button. For further information on the collection and use of data, please refer to the data protection declarations of the respective platform operators.
Cookies Tracking Statement
In order to collect certain data described in this Privacy Statement, we may use cookie technology on our website.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone or other device. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This allows you to decide whether to accept it or not. However, if your cookies are disabled, some services and features offered by our website may not function properly.
The following are examples of cookies that can be used on our website:
- a) Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary in order for you to be able to browse the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as saving your job application, adding products to your cart and checking out, cannot be provided.
- b) Performance/Analytical Cookies. These cookies collect data about how visitors use our website, including the country or region of the visitor’s visit. They allow us to identify and count the number of visitors and to understand how visitors navigate while using the website. All data collected by these cookies is aggregated and does not seek to personally identify you.
- c) Functional cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Our website also uses social and video plugins, such as those provided by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social, video or other plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the plug-in server and provides them with the information that you visited the corresponding page of our website. If you are also logged into the service, your visit may be associated with your account through the service. Therefore, if you interact with the plugin, for example by clicking “Like” or entering a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted directly from your browser to that party. Your interactions with these services are governed by their applicable privacy policies and other policies on their websites.
When you visit our website, we may allow certain third parties (such as advertising networks and data analysis companies) to collect information about your online activities across different websites over time. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically send Do Not Track signals to the websites and online services you visit. However, there is no consensus among industry players on what Do Not Track means in this context. Like many websites and online services, our website does not currently change its practices when it receives a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
We employ the latest technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we manage from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. E.g:
To protect the security of your information in transit, we use Secure Socket Layer software (SSL). This software encrypts the data you transmit.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in the collection, storage and disclosure of our customers’ personal data. These security measures include requiring you to provide proof of identity before we disclose any personal data to you.
Our security measures continue to improve as technology evolves.
Data deletion and storage period
Your personal data will be retained for the duration of our business relationship and thereafter for a period of time in accordance with applicable local legal requirements or where we have a lawful or statutory purpose.